Follow Me...

       
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to subscribe!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Urban Market - Mini Album June 2 Ustream Re-cap


Thank you to everyone who came to the show last night.  I thought I would share with you guys still photos of the pages we completed in the book.  Each Friday this month I will share an updated post until this little mini is finished! 


Here is how the cover of the book looks at the moment.  Keep in mind everything you see here is subject to change until I feel like the book is finished.  With each week's post if I change something, I will let you know.  


After the show I added this little Remember This piece from the Ephemera Pack to the back of our paper clip.



After the show I decided to add the giant feather that was in the Teresa Collins wooden embellishments pack. I painted it with the Wink of Stella Pen.  I love how you can see the feather peeking out of the pages before it! 




After the show ended I found this "The Story" sticker on the sticker sheet and thought it would be perfect for the center of that little frame.  This page will most likely get a little more love before the book is finished.  



Don't you just love how you can see all the other pages, behind these short pieces? 







Here is a close up of the camera paper clip that is stuck to the side of the transparency in front of the pocket page.  Above is the front and below the back.  The camera on the front was from the collage paper that we cut apart, and the camera below was from the ephemera pack. 





I added this Recorded sign from the collage page to the top edge of the pocket page.  And the Documented from the Wooden pieces on the waterfall page.  



Don't forget if you haven't started the book, to review Yesterday's post with the Cutting guide, and the video walk through.   Here are the links to the Videos from last night's show.

Part 1 -  Prep Video and Cutting Guide
Part 1 - POST with Cutting guide pdf link 
Part 2 - Ustream - Part 1 of the show before Ustream kicked me out. 
Part 3 - Ustream - Part 2 of the show


If you are playing along with us, please make sure you post pictures to the Scrapbooking With M.E. Boutique Members Facebook group so we can see your version of the album.  #TonyaGibbsJuneUstream in other social media outlets so I will be able to find it!

Check back on Friday for a follow up post with additional page embellishments.

Thanks for stopping in today,

Tonya



6 comments:

  1. Tonya, As I said in my comment on Scrapbooking with ME, last night's class was fabulous. I do have a question. I don't have have any kind of large die cut to use on the Dots paper. I can make do with border punches for the other bracket pieces. I am kind of at a loss for a solution. Any suggestions??

    Thank you so much

    Claire aka zanysisters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friday's post I will try and give you an alternative to the bracket die.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for class last night. The photos here are lovely - shows the colors up so much better than the live broadcast. Each page has its own beauty. You mentioned in the video and on here that you would discuss alternatives to binding (although I do have the cinch I am open to other suggestions too) but I think we must have run out of time. Maybe you are thinking of doing that in your update posts. Anyway - thanks again. Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will give you an alternative for binding on Friday - I'm so sorry I forgot to mention it!

      Delete
  3. That's so beautiful, just love this mini album !! I am so sorry I never can follow on live your class, so thank you to give us possibility to see it on Youtube channel.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing things you create using my tutorials or project shares. Please use the following handles/tags in social media to insure that I get to see your creations:

INSTAGRAM: #FollowingTonyaGibbs    |   TWITTER:  @gibbst    #FollowingTonyaGibbs   |      FACEBOOK:Tag  Tonya Gibbs   #FollowingTonyaGibbs

I Design for:

    http://www.yvonneblair.com

Guest Artist: Click icon to see post!

http://www.teresacollinsdesignteam.blogspot.com/2013/10/family-stories-layout-and-video-by.html#comment-form   http://canvascorp.com/2013/03/21/easter-treat-baskets/


Past Teams

http://www.die-namites.com/     marion