Follow Me...

       
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to subscribe!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Flower Tutorials for Marion Smith Designs

Hi everyone, today is my final post as a member of the Marion Smith Designs 2014 Creative team. I'm super sad to say the year is over, but very excited for the new team whomever they may be.  As a final post the 2014 team has gotten together to make the internet bloom with flower tutorials.








Today I'm going to share with you a  variation on my previous Rosebud tutorial.

Here is a video tutorial showing how to create these beautiful flowers:







Look at how beautiful they look on this mixed media tag. 





I've share in a previous post how to make the larger rose.  It can be access here.

Don't forget to check out the flowers that were shared by the rest of the team.  It has been so fun working with Marion's products this year. Our team is super talented, and has definitely set the bar high for the incoming team. The 2014-2015 team will be announced later this week.  



Rosebud Supplies:
  • Marion Smith Designs:  Bloom Impression Tool
  • Marion Smith Designs:  Bloom Impression Die - Small RoseF
  • Sculpty Airdry Clay
  • Floral Wire
  • Glue Dots® - 1/4 inch
  • Floral tape
  • Hot Glue (low temp)
  • Coffee
  • Prima Chalk - Old Rose

1 comment:

  1. I just love that MSD bloom tool I really want it!! Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing things you create using my tutorials or project shares. Please use the following handles/tags in social media to insure that I get to see your creations:

INSTAGRAM: #FollowingTonyaGibbs    |   TWITTER:  @gibbst    #FollowingTonyaGibbs   |      FACEBOOK:Tag  Tonya Gibbs   #FollowingTonyaGibbs

I Design for:

    http://www.yvonneblair.com

Guest Artist: Click icon to see post!

http://www.teresacollinsdesignteam.blogspot.com/2013/10/family-stories-layout-and-video-by.html#comment-form   http://canvascorp.com/2013/03/21/easter-treat-baskets/


Past Teams

http://www.die-namites.com/     marion