Follow Me...

       
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to subscribe!

Monday, August 4, 2014

Ustream TONIGHT - August 4



Hi everyone, Our next Ustream is scheduled for Tonight!  I hope you can join me live at 8:30 p.m. EST at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gibbst.  I am super excited about this show.  If you have followed me for a while, you know that I am using Gelatos® on just about everything!  

I will share techniques for getting the perfect color every time, mixing your Gelatos® with different mediums for textural effects, and painting techniques! 



In this month's kit we have 
  • Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® - Whipped Spackle
  • Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® - Textural Accent Samples
  • Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® - Gelatos® Tropical collection
  • Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Paper
  • Heidi Swap - Square Lattice Stencil
  • Bunny - Essentials Collection - Clear Acrylic Stamp - Sentiments
Kit purchase isn't necessary to join in the fun! All you need is your favorite beverage and a computer. Join us live to chat and get inspired.




In addition to tonight's kit,  I recommend the following basic supplies if you plan to follow along:
  • Twine or Ribbon
  • Black Permanent Ink Pad  (I will be using a Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® PITT® Big Brush Artist Pen in Black).
  • White or Clear Embossing Powder
  • Heat Gun
  • Textural Background stamps (anything will work as long as it has a repeated patterned).
  • Embossing Ink Pad (I will use Versa)
As an added bonus Faber Castell Design Memory Craft® has graciously offered a Mixed Media Kit to give away at the show!  


Thank you to Scrapbooking with M.E. Boutique for providing kits.   Can't make it live, no WORRIES - we will do our best to record!

Hope to see you there,

Tonya



I love seeing things you create using my tutorials or project share. Please use the following handles in social media to insure that I get to see your creations:
INSTAGRAM: #FollowingTonyaGibbs | TWITTER: @gibbst #FollowingTonyaGibbs | FACEBOOK: Tag Tonya Gibbs #FollowingTonyaGibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing things you create using my tutorials or project shares. Please use the following handles/tags in social media to insure that I get to see your creations:

INSTAGRAM: #FollowingTonyaGibbs    |   TWITTER:  @gibbst    #FollowingTonyaGibbs   |      FACEBOOK:Tag  Tonya Gibbs   #FollowingTonyaGibbs

I Design for:

    http://www.yvonneblair.com

Guest Artist: Click icon to see post!

http://www.teresacollinsdesignteam.blogspot.com/2013/10/family-stories-layout-and-video-by.html#comment-form   http://canvascorp.com/2013/03/21/easter-treat-baskets/


Past Teams

http://www.die-namites.com/     marion