Follow Me...

       
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to subscribe!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Imagination Mixed Media Tag

 
Hi everyone!    I hope you guys are ready for the Holidays.  I have a little tag I wanted to share with you today.  This project was inspired by the Lindy's Stamp Gang November Challenge.
 

You can get the details on this challenge from The Lindy's Stamp Gang Blog
 

 
I reached into my Lindy's Arsenal and these were the colors I had that compliment the color challenge palette: 
 
 
 
Left to right top to bottom:
Magical Micas - Cocoa Bean Copper (discontinued) 
 
I used a Gelli Plate to create the colorful background, and then used my Lindy's products to create the embellishments. 




Here is a video tutorial showing you how the tag came together.




Thanks for stopping in today, I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving Holiday!

Tonya


Supplies:
  • Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical Micas - Cocoa Bean Copper (discontinued) 
  • Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays - Tiffany's Blue
  • Gelli Plate (any size)
  • Misc. Full Bodied Paint
  • Brayer
  • Sizzix Bigs Movers & Shapers Tag and Bookplate Die
  • Chipboard
  • Ranger Ink. - Wendi Vecchi Crackle Texture Paste
  • Pear, Ex Pigments duo Green Yellow
  • Liquitex Iridescent Bright Gold Ink
  • Prima - Resin Frame
  • Art Minds - Gold Flakes
  • Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® Gesso
  • Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® Gel Medium
  • Viva - Precious Metal Color
  • Versa Ink Pad
  • Versa Ink Pen
  • Prima - Flowers
  • E6000 glue
  • Fragments of lace
  • Prima - Junk Yard Findings - Typo Bulbs
  • Sizzix Tim Holtz Mini Sewing Room die
  • Tim Holtz Ideaology Word Phrases
  • Micro Beads Gold
  • Filigree Metal flower
  • Charm
  • Garment Pin
  • The Crafter's Workshop - Mini Zinnia
  • The Crafter's Workshop - Mini Specimen
  • Book Pages
 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I enjoyed watching the process...very inspiring! Claudene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonya, this is the first time I have visited your blog and I love, love this project that you did! That tag is just simply gorgeous! I love all of Lindy's products and you just nailed it with them all with this one! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing mixed media piece Tonya, really gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks amazing. I'm loving every details. Thanks for sharing, Johanne Lacombe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vibrant colors of your tag. wow. thank you for your participation Lindy's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful job Tonya. Loved what you made. Thanks so much for joining the challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, such an amazing project!!! Love the volume so much)))
    Thank you for sharing your talent at Lindy's Stamp Gang!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing things you create using my tutorials or project shares. Please use the following handles/tags in social media to insure that I get to see your creations:

INSTAGRAM: #FollowingTonyaGibbs    |   TWITTER:  @gibbst    #FollowingTonyaGibbs   |      FACEBOOK:Tag  Tonya Gibbs   #FollowingTonyaGibbs

I Design for:

    http://www.yvonneblair.com

Guest Artist: Click icon to see post!

http://www.teresacollinsdesignteam.blogspot.com/2013/10/family-stories-layout-and-video-by.html#comment-form   http://canvascorp.com/2013/03/21/easter-treat-baskets/


Past Teams

http://www.die-namites.com/     marion