Follow Me...

       
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to subscribe!

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Nov. Sketch & Dare Challenge



Hi everyone it is my day over on the Die-Namites' blog today and I'm sharing with you my take on the November Sketch and Dare Challenge.   Here is a the sketch: 



I used the Holiday Wreath and Flower Scroll dies in today's project. 



        


I have added a process video on the blog post of me creating this card.




********************************************************************* 

TO ENTER 
the Die~Namites Dies November Sketch Challenge YOU MUST:
  1. Use at least one Die~Namites Die in your creation.
  2. Use the SKETCH! It can be interpreted (loosely or exactly) as a card, layout or altered piece!
  3. Incorporate the DARE into your creation.
  4. Mention the Die~Namites Die you used in your blog post.
  5. Link back to the Die~Namites Dies Blog.
  6. You have until the last day of the month to post your creation on your blog and link up to this post.  **PLEASE add a link to your direct post, not your entire blog.**
Each participant will receive one entry into our random drawing
for each entry into the challenge.

 A random winner will be chosen from eligible participants for a
$25 Gift Certificate to Die~Namites Dies.




********************************************************************* 

Thanks for stopping in today. 

Tonya Gibbs






I love seeing things you create using my tutorials or project share. Please use the following handles in social media to insure that I get to see your creations:
INSTAGRAM: #FollowingTonyaGibbs | TWITTER: @gibbst #FollowingTonyaGibbs | FACEBOOK: Tag Tonya Gibbs #FollowingTonyaGibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing things you create using my tutorials or project shares. Please use the following handles/tags in social media to insure that I get to see your creations:

INSTAGRAM: #FollowingTonyaGibbs    |   TWITTER:  @gibbst    #FollowingTonyaGibbs   |      FACEBOOK:Tag  Tonya Gibbs   #FollowingTonyaGibbs

I Design for:

    http://www.yvonneblair.com

Guest Artist: Click icon to see post!

http://www.teresacollinsdesignteam.blogspot.com/2013/10/family-stories-layout-and-video-by.html#comment-form   http://canvascorp.com/2013/03/21/easter-treat-baskets/


Past Teams

http://www.die-namites.com/     marion