Follow Me...

       
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to subscribe!

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November Ustream Update

Wow we had such a great time on Ustream creating this lovely chalkboard.



There are lots of tutorials out there for using paint pens, embossing powders/stamps and colored pencils to make your boards look neater and professionally printed. However,  I wanted this class to focus on using actual chalk!  I shared tricks for getting the looks you want even if you think you can't draw.  

The two templates that I used in today's class were made by Hot Off The Press - they are older, and may be hard to find.  Check with your local retailers to see if you can get them in your market area.  If you can't no worries,  look at your stencils, dies, and electronic cutters and see if you can create a similar effect with something you have in your stash! 





Thank you to those who were able to make the show live.  If you were unable to attend, you can watch it on YouTube. 



The best advice I can give is PRACTICE!

Thanks for watching,  now get out there and create a beautiful Chalkboard for the Holidays.   I can't wait to see what you make.

Save the Date:  Our next Ustream will be December 1, 2014 at 8:30 p.m. EST. 

Tonya


I love seeing things you create using my tutorials or project share. Please use the following handles in social media to insure that I get to see your creations:
INSTAGRAM: #FollowingTonyaGibbs | TWITTER: @gibbst #FollowingTonyaGibbs | FACEBOOK: Tag Tonya Gibbs #FollowingTonyaGibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing things you create using my tutorials or project shares. Please use the following handles/tags in social media to insure that I get to see your creations:

INSTAGRAM: #FollowingTonyaGibbs    |   TWITTER:  @gibbst    #FollowingTonyaGibbs   |      FACEBOOK:Tag  Tonya Gibbs   #FollowingTonyaGibbs

I Design for:

    http://www.yvonneblair.com

Guest Artist: Click icon to see post!

http://www.teresacollinsdesignteam.blogspot.com/2013/10/family-stories-layout-and-video-by.html#comment-form   http://canvascorp.com/2013/03/21/easter-treat-baskets/


Past Teams

http://www.die-namites.com/     marion