Follow Me...

       
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to subscribe!

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Ustream Recap from May 16, 2015


Hi everyone, it was so much fun hanging out with you this beautiful Saturday.  It was nice to chat with a few of my international friends for a little while. Thank you so much for everyone who came out to watch the show live. 


Today, I decided to create a layout using some of the techniques I taught in the Ustream earlier this month.   I'll link up that post below for you to reference.   I was totally inspired to do today's project based on this "On Trends" paper collection by My Mind's Eye


While my flowers are not exactly like the ones in the paper collection, I think they compliment it well. I used the papers to back my photos and offer the title to my layout.  



I used the Prima - Scenic Route Watercolor Pencils  to create my background. 






and the IndigoBlu  Flitter Box Kit to create the Foiling. 


Here is the video recording if you missed the class.  





  To finish off the layout and offer some dimension,  I added a floral spray of beautiful Prima flowers. After the class I decided to fill in with some doodles and add a few more flowers.


Our next class is scheduled for June 1, 2015. 

Thanks again to everyone who came to see the show live.
It was a lot of fun, and totally spur of the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing things you create using my tutorials or project shares. Please use the following handles/tags in social media to insure that I get to see your creations:

INSTAGRAM: #FollowingTonyaGibbs    |   TWITTER:  @gibbst    #FollowingTonyaGibbs   |      FACEBOOK:Tag  Tonya Gibbs   #FollowingTonyaGibbs

I Design for:

    http://www.yvonneblair.com

Guest Artist: Click icon to see post!

http://www.teresacollinsdesignteam.blogspot.com/2013/10/family-stories-layout-and-video-by.html#comment-form   http://canvascorp.com/2013/03/21/easter-treat-baskets/


Past Teams

http://www.die-namites.com/     marion