Follow Me...

       
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to subscribe!

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Reminder Live Tutorial Monday Jan 11




Happy New Year!  I hope everyone is settled  into their new routines and ready to get crafting again!  CHA is in full swing, so I hope you will join me live and let's chat about some of our favorites being released while we create a layout using the beautiful Blue Fern Studios Love Story Collection. 


Here are the details:


MONDAY -  JANUARY 11, 2016
8:00 p.m.  est - I will log in 10 mins early to chat!
On YouTube!  

Link to YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Psychomoms



In an effort to bring you a better quality show, I've decided to switch up the time and venue a bit. I will broadcast LIVE from YOUTUBE this year. Also note that the time is a bit earlier, we are starting at 8:00 pm eastern standard time. Here is a link to a handy Time Zone Converter to find the time in your area.

All you have to do is be a subscriber of my YouTube Channel and the LIVE broadcast will show in your Subscription area! It will also show on my Channel Page, and Google Plus will remind you too! Follow me on Facebook and there will be a link there as well! 

WARNING - YOU MAY BEGIN DROOLING - Here is a glimpse at the beautiful Blue Fern Studios Love Story Collection, and the Blue Fern Studios Doodle Flowers Chipboard I will be featuring at the show.






As always I will do my best to record.   Hope to see everyone there.  Oh and don't forget to right down your favs from CHA2016, so we can chat about them!





Tonya


Please note that I am not affiliated with any of the Brands used in this broadcast. They have not paid me, contracted with me, or compensated me in any way to promote or teach the products that I am demonstrating.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you do tonight! Probably be just a few gals as everyone will be watching the football game.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing things you create using my tutorials or project shares. Please use the following handles/tags in social media to insure that I get to see your creations:

INSTAGRAM: #FollowingTonyaGibbs    |   TWITTER:  @gibbst    #FollowingTonyaGibbs   |      FACEBOOK:Tag  Tonya Gibbs   #FollowingTonyaGibbs

I Design for:

    http://www.yvonneblair.com

Guest Artist: Click icon to see post!

http://www.teresacollinsdesignteam.blogspot.com/2013/10/family-stories-layout-and-video-by.html#comment-form   http://canvascorp.com/2013/03/21/easter-treat-baskets/


Past Teams

http://www.die-namites.com/     marion