Follow Me...

       
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to subscribe!

Monday, January 4, 2016

Yvonne Blair Designs Art Girls




Happy New Year everyone! I hope your year is off to a great start. I have some exciting news to share with you to kick start the year in the right direction! My great friend Yvonne Blair, whom I met several years ago when hanging out at my Local Scrapbook Store, She Scrapbooks, contacted me over Christmas break and told me she was releasing her second line of art journal stamps this week with Impression Obsession. She then asked me to be one of her Art Girls! A lot of SQUEALS took place, as I'm sure you can imagine. I'm so very excited for her, she is so sweet and talented, and I know my sweet followers are going to love her stamps and journaling products.

http://www.yvonneblair.com/2016/01/very-very-exciting-news.html

I'm so excited to be along talented group of ladies. Yvonne Blair in the top left, then Lynne Forsythe, and bottom right Bobbie Smith. Get to know all of these wonderful ladies here...

Yvonne's collections will be perfect quotes and doodle art drawings for all your art journals, Bible journal pages, cards, and mixed media projects. I can't wait to share more with you! Here is a little sneak peek at two of the stamps that Yvonne is releasing this week at CHA.



Her pieces are painted with turquoise on the tag so that they "shine" against the warm colors of pink and gold on the tag. The Shine Your Light Stamp says "Shine The Unique Light That is Only Yours To Shine." I added the sentiment onto a piece of acetate (recycled packaging) with gold foil, then painted the back with turquoise paint to make it pop. I just love the hand Sketch Butterfly Stamp was foiled onto a piece of cardstock painted turquoise, then I added doodled white lines with a gel pen to fill in the negative spaces. I love that the areas of the butterfly are left open so that you can doodle inside the wings, giving it a unique look every time you use it.

To find out more about Yvonne and her stamps, please visit her blog at: http://www.yvonneblair.com/

Her stamps can be purchased at: http://www.iostamps.com/

Thanks for stopping in today! Happy New Year!

Tonya

Tag Supplies:
  • Impression Obsession - Yvonne Blair - Shine Your Light Stamp CHA 2016 Release
  • Impression Obsession - Yvonne Blair - Sketch Butterfly Stamp CHA 2016 Release
  • Advantus - Tim Holtz - Idea-ology Collection - Baubles
  • Advantus - Tim Holtz - Idea-ology Collection - Loop Pins
  • Tombow - The Craft Collection - Mono Gel Pen - White
  • Lindy's Stamp Gang - Flat Fabio - Color Mist Spray Set - Caribbean Cruise
  • Lindy's Stamp Gang - Starburst Glitz Spray - Blazing Sun
  • Maya Road - Chipboard Collection - Chipboard Mini Set - Love
  • Martha Stewart Crafts - Crafter's Clay Collection - Silicone Mold - Flower Garden
  • Martha Stewart Crafts - Crafter's Clay Collection - Silicone Mold - Romantic
  • Martha Stewart Crafts - Crafter's Clay Collection - Silicone Mold - Birds  
  • Ranger Ink - Dina Wakley Media - Heavy Body Acrylic Paint - Turquoise
  • Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz - Layering Stencil - Rays
  • Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Glitter - Picked Raspberry
  • Prima - Fairytale Roses Collection - Miniature Mulberry Flower Embellishments - French White
  • Prima - Fairytale Roses Collection - Miniature Mulberry Flower Embellishments - Baby Pink
  • Prima - Trinket Collection - Fabric Flower Embellishments - Reflections
  • Studio Calico - Snippets Collection - Wood Veneer Pieces - Chevron
  • Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Alterations Collection - Movers and Shapers Die - Tag and Bookplates
  • Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Alterations Collection - Bigz Die - Tiny Tabs and Tags
  • IndigoBlue - Flitterbox - Gold Foil 

2 comments:

  1. Your tag is just wonderful! Haven't been around much - so sorry. I've been working as much as possible on a new project and babysitting grandkids! One is 19, one 6 and surprise, surprise - a new one 6 months old - first boy. He was over two months premie and is was really scary for a while but now he is doing great and so sweet! I've missed you but so happy about your news about Yvonne. Congrats and you simply deserve it - awesome talent really! Can't wait to see more and just adore the sentiment you have shown here. I must get that stamp and I say that and believe it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting to have a new baby in family. But I agree sounds scary for a while. Enjoy those grandkids as long as you can. They are so precious. Honestly I took a little time off too. Been trying to get my 2016 schedule worked out. It is getting kind of scary. Take care and make sure to get lots of granny kisses. Great hearing from you. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing things you create using my tutorials or project shares. Please use the following handles/tags in social media to insure that I get to see your creations:

INSTAGRAM: #FollowingTonyaGibbs    |   TWITTER:  @gibbst    #FollowingTonyaGibbs   |      FACEBOOK:Tag  Tonya Gibbs   #FollowingTonyaGibbs

I Design for:

    http://www.yvonneblair.com

Guest Artist: Click icon to see post!

http://www.teresacollinsdesignteam.blogspot.com/2013/10/family-stories-layout-and-video-by.html#comment-form   http://canvascorp.com/2013/03/21/easter-treat-baskets/


Past Teams

http://www.die-namites.com/     marion